We will work with parents in providing quality care for their children.
- All parents are welcome to visit the setting at any times to observe or join in the nursery activities. Parents are encouraged to take part in setting’s activities.
- Parents can help celebrate festivals by cooking with the children or just spending time talking about their culture and festivals.
- Parents have access to their child’s record and are consulted in respect of the care given through discussion and questionnaires.
- Information about setting activities and events is regularly distributed via a monthly newsletter.
- Parents are able to view all the policies of the setting at any time.
- We encourage parents to feedback to us through completing parent feedback forms and questionnaires of their first impressions of our setting, which is reviewed and taken on board.
- Nursery outings/ social events are arranged for both parents, families and children.
What we do
- We ask parents to try and establish a good relationship with the staff. Your child’s key worker will give you regular feedback about your child’s progress.
- Parents of children under the age of three are given a daily feedback about their child’s day.
- Comprehensive written reports are given annually.
- We hold open evening for parents. This gives parents an opportunity to discuss their child’s progress and any concerns they may have with their child’s key workers.